Monday, August 2, 2010

I getting ready to mail my wild west tags to Paula'a Palace of Altered Arts Wild West Tag Swap. I had a great time designing this tag. I remember as a horse loving little girl watching Roy Rogers every Saturday morning. Those were good times and great memories. How many of you remember Saturday morning television. Some of the shows I watched were My Friend Flicka, Fury the Black Stallion, Sky King, Rin Tin Tin, The Lone Ranger, to name a few of my favorites. What were some of your favorite childhood shows?

Have a blessed day!
Michle

1 comment:

  1. Hello! It's Elizabeth at Creative Breathing. I have hopped over here from Sandy's, 521 Lake Street, blog and am so happy to see your beautiful tag for Paula's swap. The boot trim is just too clever! I noted that you said you hoped to have something that I might make. My Halloween Garland is on it's way to you if I may have your address. My e-mail is elizabeth@andrus@yahoo.com Your comment absolutely made my day! Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete